After being discharged from the Army at the end of World War II, Mr. Jimmy Fowler moved to Jackson from his hometown of Lexington, MS. He soon started Fowler Auto Sales at 1011 South State Street, later becoming Fowler Buick GMC Used Cars. We have been in continuous operation since 1946.
James E. Fowler opened Fowler Used Cars in 1946. In 1953 he added the Buick franchise, 1983 the GMC truck franchise and in 2006 he added Pontiac.